12/25/2009

Mafia Wars Bangkok and Robbing News & New Year's Updates

Some time after that, robbing will be added back into the game in a new and improved format. Strangely enough, this was announced as I was working on my own thoughts on the state of player vs. player in Mafia Wars. I encourage everyone to read that post, and check it out. I think these changes would really benefit the rest of the Mafia Wars community. Read it, discuss, and pass it on, and who knows, maybe some good things will happen!

By the way, Social Gaming Pulse is my new gaming site project. Expect a lot of new content to be added to that soon - I just wanted to get out my Mafia Wars post while the topic was still fresh and before it got lost in Bangkok mania.

In other news, multi-gifting (i.e. sending more then 1 item at once) functionality will also be added, which is a nice change. There is no ETA though on the re-implementation of robbing and multi-gifting, so it could be awhile before these are added to the game.

Additionally, we will see a new featured New Year's job with different missions and different payouts. It looks like some of the loot has already had the coding put into the game (you just can't get it yet):

No comments:

Post a Comment