1/22/2010

Mafia Wars Bangkok Beta Now Live!

Some lucky players are now able to go to Mafia Wars Bangkok as part of the beta test!

Free boat ride for 3! Now who should I take..?


Here is a look at the home screen:


Right now, Mafia Wars Bangkok beta has two episodes released (just like with Moscow) and it looks like there is plans for 6 total episodes. The first two episodes are Brawler and Criminal. I'm glad they stayed away from the fancy words like "Pakhan" this time - it was hard to remember them all to type up!

There are a few key differences - the major ones being the introduction of a faction bar and more separation in jobs. In Mafia Wars Bangkok, you get faction points for helping out one side over the other. If you accumulate enough faction points, you will be able to buy unique rewards only available to that faction. I will put more detail into that in a later post.

There are also quite a few new businesses. Check them out:

The unique change to businesses this time is that the Gun Running Operation requires Yakuza faction to unlock and produces Black Market Ammo (which I believe to be a +attack boost). The Yaa Baa Parlor requires Triad faction to unlock and produces Hyper Alert Sentry (which I believe is a +robbing defense boost, and robbing is being added back into the game some time soon).

More info to come!

1 comment:

  1. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.Exotic Bar in Bangkok

    ReplyDelete